PLANNING THE PERFECT ROMANTIC PARK CITY GETAWAY
Park City is undeniably a city of romance. How could it not be with the twinkly lights of Historic Main Street and the crisp blanket of new snow on top of the Wasatch? Escape with your sweetheart for a romantic Park City getaway or celebrate a budding relationship, friendship, valentine, (or even family reunion) in Park City for an intimate winter getaway.
INSPIRATION TO MAKE YOUR VALENTINE’S GETAWAY EVEN MORE SPECIAL:
- Cook an intimate meal together at your Abode with wine from Old Town Cellars, specialty foods from Park City Market or Riverhorse Provisions, or hire a private chef coordinated via our concierge.
- Make a reservation at one of the Alpenglobes or Igloos that have been constructed around town. A wonderful way to enjoy an intimate dining experience under the stars – read all about them here!
- Shower that special someone with flowers! Send a bouquet from the Park City Nursery or Tulips & Thyme. Our concierge can help arrange a beautiful display!
- Plan a sunrise, intimate hot air balloon excursion with BigFoot Balloons or Skywalker Balloon Company.
- Schedule a couples spa day at one of the many luxurious spas around town and enjoy time together as you get pampered.
- Top Shelf has collaborated with local small business partners Ritual Chocolate and Harvest Moon Events to create a unique Valentine’s Day Box, featuring a sampling of three cocktails including the Citrus Cranberry Mimosa, Raspenglow and Spiced Old Fashioned. Each cocktail is paired with a special selection of Ritual Chocolate Bars including their newest creation, the Après bar, aged in sparkling wine. Harvest Moon Events compliments this perfect pairing by adding a set of fallen aspen log candle holders, a single stem fresh rose and a bag of rose petals to set the tone for the evening.
A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR FAVORITE INTIMATE ABODES FOR YOUR NEXT ROMANTIC GETAWAY!:
Whether your Valentine’s Day plans call for a much-needed night out or a cozy night in, you’ll find offerings for every occasion. Valentine’s-themed craft cocktail experiences, mouthwatering cuts of savory beef, fresh seafood entrees, and decadent sweets fill menus to love this holiday:
ALPINE PIE BAR
Located in the basement level of 350 Main Street, Alpine Distilling’s famous Pie Bar is now offering their Lily Lake Gin in a series of pink cocktails for Valentine’s Day. While supplies last, a special Gin Aroma game and a bottle of Lily Lake gin will be available at a special bundle price out of both retail spaces – Alpine Pie Bar at 350 Main Street, and Alpine Distilling at 7132 Silver Creek Road.
Enjoy house made sweet treats to-go including chocolate peanut butter cake, red velvet cake, chocolate or vanilla cupcakes, heart-shaped sugar cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries and macarons. Place orders on diningtogo.deervalley.com before 5 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 11. Orders can be picked up at the Deer Valley Grocery~Café on Sunday, Feb. 14, before 3:30 p.m.
For a memorable Valentine’s Day, enjoy favorites from Deer Valley’s acclaimed Seafood Dining restaurant prepared to-go such as Old Bay poached peel-and-eat wild Mexican shrimp, Alaskan king and snow crab, Hawaiian tuna poke, lobster and corn chowder, honey soy glazed king salmon, lobster mac and cheese, butter and herb crusted Wagyu sirloin roast, Applewood smoked St. Louis-style ribs, butternut squash almandine, roasted garlic and boursin mashed potatoes, Deer Valley carrot cake and cheesecake.
Place orders online at diningtogo.deervalley.com until 5 p.m. the day prior to pick-up. Pick-up times are between 4 and 6 p.m., Thursday through Sunday. The Seafood Dining pick-up location is at Snow Park Lodge, 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City. Proceed to the host stand just inside the main restaurant doors. For assistance, call 435-645-6632.
Indulge in a delicious romantic dinner while you enjoy the view of the Park City mountains and Historic Main Street from our heated rooftop terrace or indoor gallery. This exclusive experience is available only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Valentine’s Day weekend.
- Private Bubble Tents. $155 per seat. Dine on the rooftop terrace. Seats 2-8; reservations for fewer than 4 in a small bubble or 6 in a large bubble incur an additional reservation fee. Tents are heated, vented, and very comfortable. Nevertheless, a jacket is still recommended during the winter months.
- Indoor Tables. $125 per seat. Socially distanced dinner seating inside the Kimball Gallery space. Seats 2-6. No additional reservation fee regardless of group size.
Enjoy a 3-course Valentine’s Day meal beginning with a choice of baby romaine Caesar salad, wild rice and mushroom soup or house salad. Dive into the main course of grilled salmon with crab meat and asparagus topped with hollandaise, paired with a side. Finish with any dessert from Grub Steak’s indulgent dessert tray. $52.75 per person.
Celebrate Valentine’s weekend with Hearth and Hill’s dine-in and take-out specials available Friday, Feb. 12 – Sun, Feb. 14. Reservations for dine-in and take-out options are available online or by calling the restaurant at 435-200-8840.
Take-out for 2: $150
- Shrimp Cocktail with homemade cocktail sauce
- Smoked Trout and Beet Salad: Silver Queen goat cheese, avocado, pepita, quinoa, kale, maple vinaigrette
- Beef Tenderloin for 2: 16 oz with red wine reduction, potato gratin, mushroom ragout
- Chocolate Decadence Cake with whipped cream and strawberry
- Shareable: $19; Bay Scallops with brown butter, chestnut mushroom, gremolata, Jimmy Red Grits
- Feastable: $40; 8 oz Grilled Beef Tenderloin with asparagus, chive whipped potato, red wine reduction
Begin a 3-course Valentine’s Day meal with the choice of West Coast oysters, Wagyu bavette tataki, or creamy roasted cauliflower velouté. Pause with Champagne before heading into the main course of pan seared Atlantic halibut, grilled California quail, herb marinated filet mignon or tagliatelle pasta. Close out the meal with passion fruit mousse. $120 per person.
Indulge in a Valentine’s Day prix fixe 5-course dinner with optional wine pairing choices that can be purchased that evening. Guests may book a time of their choosing beginning at 5 p.m. by visiting https://www.riverhorseparkcity.com/reservations or the Resy app, selecting Feb. 14, and purchasing their tickets. $175 per person + tax and service charge, not including alcohol.
Savor a special prix fixe menu at Sheraton Park City from Thursday, Feb. 11 – Sunday, Feb. 14. Choose from numerous sides and appetizers, soup or salad, hearty entrees like beef short rib wellington, baked salmon, chicken burgundy or truffle gnocchi, and finish with decadent dessert. View Menu. $75 per person or $125 per couple. Reservations are available by calling 435-615-4560 or email email@example.com. Make a night of it with the Valentine’s Day Rooms Package which includes the hotel room, dinner for two and breakfast the next morning with guaranteed late check out, starting at $499. Reservations can be made online.