Summit County, Utah (January 6, 2022) — Beginning January 7, 2022, all individuals living within or visiting Summit County, Utah, regardless of vaccination status, must wear face-coverings while inside public indoor facilities or waiting in lines. Public Health Order 2022-01 was enacted by Summit County Manager Tom Fisher and Summit County Health Officer Dr. Phil Bondurant in response to the record-breaking surge of the Omicron COVID-19 variant both in Summit County and across the state. This Order begins at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, January 7, 2022 and is currently in effect until 5 p.m. on February 21, 2022.Learn More
This page has been last updated on 01/06/2022. Please follow the links bellow for the most accurate and up to date information available.
Prior to making a reservation and arrival at one of our Abode residences, we recommend all guests review the most up to date federal, state and local traveler guidance. For information regarding cancellation policies, please contact us directly.
At Abode we have very high cleaning standards. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 we have implemented an enhanced our already high level of service to include cleaning protocols that were designed in collaboration with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Review our cleaning guidelines below.
REVIEW OUR CLEANING GUIDELINES
- Launder all exposed linens separately.
- Staff will wear non-surgical masks or face coverings, and gloves.
- All reusable collateral to be removed from properties. Including: magazines, newspapers.trail maps.
- Extra pillows and blankets stored in the guest room closets will be removed and available upon guest request.
- When possible a 48-hour blackout period will be followed between arrival/departure period of any reservation.
- Provide guests with their own sanitation solutions or wipes.
- Employees working in guest areas will wear a non-surgical mask or face covering, and gloves.
- High touch surfaces: door handles, counter-tops, work space surfaces, elevators, public restrooms will be sanitized hourly with EPA approved cleaners.
- Snack, sundries and all loose products will be removed and service is suspended.
- Housekeeping services are discontinued during guest stay.
- Non-emergency maintenance services while the property/unit is occupied is discontinued. Emergency maintenance providers will wear non-surgical masks or face coverings, and gloves. Where possible, guest should leave the room/unit during service.