COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Abode Luxury Rentals is committed to putting the safety and security of our guests, residents and associates as our number one priority. By choosing to book a stay with Abode, you are putting your trust in us to provide a safe and healthy environment for you and your family. We do not take that responsibility lightly. We have now taken this same level of commitment and applied it to enhancing our already stringent health and safety protocols to ensure compliance with the highest standards.
Prior to making a reservation and arrival at one of our Abode residences, we recommend all guests review the most up to date federal, state and local traveler guidance. For information regarding cancellation policies, please contact us directly.
At Abode we have very high cleaning standards. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 we have implemented an enhanced our already high level of service to include cleaning protocols that were designed in collaboration with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Review our cleaning guidelines below.
Review Our Cleaning Guidelines
- Launder all exposed linens separately.
- Staff will wear non-surgical masks or face coverings, and gloves.
- All reusable collateral to be removed from properties. Including: magazines, newspapers.trail maps.
- Extra pillows and blankets stored in the guest room closets will be removed and available upon guest request.
- When possible a 48-hour blackout period will be followed between arrival/departure period of any reservation.
- Provide guests with their own sanitation solutions or wipes.
- Employees working in guest areas will wear a non-surgical mask or face covering, and gloves.
- High touch surfaces: door handles, counter-tops, work space surfaces, elevators, public restrooms will be sanitized hourly with EPA approved cleaners.
- Snack, sundries and all loose products will be removed and service is suspended.
- Housekeeping services are discontinued during guest stay.
- Non-emergency maintenance services while the property/unit is occupied is discontinued. Emergency maintenance providers will wear non-surgical masks or face coverings, and gloves. Where possible, guest should leave the room/unit during service.