COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
As our small mountain towns begin to welcome back visitors, we understand there are still uncertainties during these ever-changing times, and selecting a place to stay where you feel safe and comfortable for your vacation – or staycation – is more important now than ever. By choosing to book a stay with Abode Luxury Rentals, you are putting your trust in us to provide a safe and healthy environment for you and your family. We do not take that responsibility lightly.
Whether you’re looking for a quick escape to the fresh mountain air, or a longer stay with all the amenities of home and more, consider Abode your safe haven.
Stay with confidence, and read more about our enhanced cleaning & sanitation protocols and how we’ll customize a stay to best fit your needs and exceed your expectations, from a distance.
Have your cleaning procedures changed due to the impact of COVID-19?
Review Our Cleaning Guidelines
- Launder all exposed linens separately.
- Staff will wear non-surgical masks or face coverings, and gloves.
- All reusable collateral to be removed from properties. Including: magazines, newspapers.trail maps.
- Extra pillows and blankets stored in the guest room closets will be removed and available upon guest request.
- When possible a 48-hour blackout period will be followed between arrival/departure period of any reservation.
- Provide guests with their own sanitation solutions or wipes.
- Employees working in guest areas will wear a non-surgical mask or face covering, and gloves.
- High touch surfaces: door handles, counter-tops, work space surfaces, elevators, public restrooms will be sanitized hourly with EPA approved cleaners.
- Snack, sundries and all loose products will be removed and service is suspended.
- Housekeeping services are discontinued during guest stay.
- Non-emergency maintenance services while the property/unit is occupied is discontinued. Emergency maintenance providers will wear non-surgical masks or face coverings, and gloves. Where possible, guest should leave the room/unit during service.